I’ve blogged a couple of times about this series, mostly recently just before Christmas. The books are now live on Amazon. I hope many of you will order all three. These aren’t your run-of-the-mill Bible study guide books. They have an edge to them (no surprise). Remember, these are trade books, not academic works like The Unseen Realm. All three can now be ordered as paperbacks (each just over 200 pp). We’re still working on Kindle editions (waiting for file conversion).
Here’s an excerpt from my earlier post with links to the Table of Contents for each (I’m also still working on how to get a “Look Inside” feature for them).
Series: The 60 Second Scholar
Book 1 – The 60 Second Scholar: 100 Maxims for Mastering Bible Study
- Angle: Get advice from a Bible scholar about studying the Bible
- This is not a methods book. Rather, I talk about do’s/don’ts, important tools, points of encouragement, truisms, and (most importantly) how to think about the task of Bible study.
- 60 Second Scholar Book 1 TOC
Book 2 – The 60 Second Scholar: 100 Insights that Illumine the Bible
- Angle: If you grasped these 100 things about the Bible and its content, you’d understand it a lot better.
- 60 Second Scholar Book 2 TOC
Book 3 – The 60 Second Scholar: 100 Observations on Bible Doctrine
- Angle: If you grasped these 100 thoughts you’d be thinking more carefully about Bible doctrine.
- 60 Second Scholar Book 3 TOC