I’ve occasionally blogged about Stuart Robbins’ podcast, Exposing PseudoAstronomy. Stuart has invited me for an interview. It will take place in November, but I’ll let you all know when he actually posts it.
Stuart has done excellent (and time-consuming) work exposing lots of nonsense. His show deserves a plug. Here’s a list of his episodes (drawn from his archive) on some of the ET conspiracy ideas related to the moon, Mars, and those alien bases NASA is keeping a secret!
Apollo Moon Landing Conspiracy
- Heat and Radiation Claims of the Apollo Moon Hoax (Episode 5)
- Dust and Rock Claims of the Apollo Moon Hoax (Episode 11)
- Photography Claims of the Apollo Moon Hoax, Part 1 (Episode 31)
- Photography Claims of the Apollo Moon Hoax, Part 2 (Episode 35)
- Photography Claims of the Apollo Moon Hoax, Part 3 (Episode 56)
- Independent Evidence the Apollo Moon Landings Were Real (Episode 44)
Anomalies and Images
- John Lear (Episode 19)
- Image Processing and Anomalies, Part 1 (Episode 47)
- Image Processing and Anomalies, Part 2 (Episode 48)
- The Face on Mars, Part 1 (Episode 59, cross-listed under Richard C. Hoagland)
- The Face on Mars, Part 2 (Episode 60, cross-listed under Richard C. Hoagland)
- José Escamilla’s Movie “Celestial” (Episode 65)
- Solar System Mysteries “Solved” by PseudoScience, Part 1 – Iapetus (Episode 72, cross-listed under Richard C. Hoagland)
- Image Analysis for Skeptics: From Faces to Pyramids (Live Talk) (Episode 73)
- The Giza Pyramid / Orion Correlation (Episode 34)
- The True Story of Planet X (Episode 13)
- The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 1 (Zecharia Sitchin) (Episode 23)
- The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 2 (Gilbert Eriksen’s Wormwood) (Episode 28)
- The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 3 (The Myth of the Southern Approach)(Episode 43)
- The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 4 (Nancy Lieder) (Episode 51, cross-listed under UFO)
- The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 5 (IRAS Discovery in 1983) (Episode 54)
- The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 6 – Andy Lloyd’s “Dark Star” (Episode 71)
- The Fake Story of Planet X, Part 7 – Mark Hazlewood (Episode 80)
- You Can’t Know the Distance, Size, and Speed of UFOs (Episode 2)
- Interview About the Billy Meier UFO Case with Derek Bartholomaus (Episode 32)
- Billy Meier, Michael Horn, and Asteroid Apophis (Episode 49)
- The Mystery of Phobos 2 (Episode 52)
- Investigation into Billy Meier’s Alleged Foreknowledge About Jupiter and Saturn(Episode 90)
There’s another good debunk on the market now. Heard about this on C2C a few nights ago and it really had George Noory baffled and intrigued. I was surprised it was a Noory show actually, because it wasn’t just another group new age hippy affirmation session. I thought George almost blew the interview actually.
One of the favorite last refuges of the UFO/conspiracy enthusiasts is the Dyatlov Pass incident that for 50+ years remained unsolved. It’s actually a compelling and fascinating tale of mystery and terror. Nine experienced and extremely competent outdoorspeople in the former Soviet Union cut themselves out of their tent and ran in horror into the pitch black sub-zero winter of Siberia to their deaths. Something terrified them so much, they felt taking their half naked chances in the snow was preferable to facing the terror that confronted them. Of course UFOs (or perhaps some other paranormal phenomenon) are blamed.
Finally, a guy named Donnie Eichar finally went to Russia and did the research, applying newer and better scientific knowledge and methods to the event. He even trekked to the place where it happened (nothing any UFO researcher that I know of has done). He says he solved it with an earthly explanation he wouldn’t give on the show, though Noory and call-ins were allowed to guess.
So, you have to buy the book. I put it on my Christmas list. Here’s the Amazon link (hope it’s ok to post): http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Mountain-Untold-Dyatlov-Incident/dp/1452112746/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=YMBH4ZP9403I&coliid=ILKC41WDSCDJF.
I’ve often wondered about this case myself and knew that whatever the explanation is, earthly or otherwise, it must be fantastic. i can’t wait to read it.
Now who’s gonna camp out at Skinwalker Ranch and find out what’s going on there?
Interesting – thanks for the link!
Are these artifacts on the moon come from pre flood people and Nephilim, what do you think?
There are no intelligently made ancient artifacts on the moon. See the Exposing PseudoAstronomy blog (and podcast) for this material.
There is still someone who believes in the Planet X stuff:
Brussell Sprout: Gigantic Wrecking Ball Headed Toward Earth